Tales from the World of Retail

Monday, March 05, 2007

Comic

The Seattle P.I. has started running a comic strip called "Retail" by Norm Feuti. I almost don't want to tell you about it, since it covers the same subject matter as my blog -- but in a much funnier way!

It's so good, though, that I just have to share. Here's a sample from May 9, 2006:





Which reminds of a story I've been meaning to tell: Customers are sometimes surprised (and occasionally annoyed) that I don't remember them. But they should take that as a compliment! I rarely remember the nice customers. The mean/rude/horrible customers are the ones that stick in my mind. I think it's a self-defense thing (i.e. I need to remember who my "enemy" is.) Anyway...

The P.I. posts recent "Retail" strips online.

And this site has an archive that goes all the way back to the first strip.

If this strip ever gets published in book form, I am so going to buy it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mamurd - the guy that writes "Retail", Norm Feuti, has a book coming out this October. It's up for presale on Amazon.com, it's called "Pretending You Care" and from what I've read so far online it sounds like it's going to be really funny. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy. I put a link to Feuti's blog below, there's some additional info on the book there. Thought you might like to know!

July 21, 2007 5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home