Tales from the World of Retail

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Unitary??

Ah yes, the fun of badly translated package instructions. This one had a "helpful" diagram. Underneath the picture it said:


1. Put A ON B

2. Put B together A on C

3. Put A.B.C.D together

4. Ring the unitary A.B.C.D with E

5. Ring and fixup the unitary with F


By the way, nothing on the diagram was labelled "unitary" or "ring". As best as I can figure, what they're telling you to do is put A on B, then attach that to C, then add D, then E, and finally F. I think the periods between the letters are my favorite part!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pedicularis said...

Sounds like part E wraps around or encloses parts A-D? And then part F clips (affixes) onto the unit formed by parts A-E?

August 20, 2006 12:16 PM  
Blogger mamurd said...

Sorry, Geo, I don't remember! Some sort of light, I think.

August 20, 2006 10:04 PM  
Blogger mamurd said...

Ok, Geo, I checked today. It is a small light.

Here's what's weird: It appears to come pre-assembled!

August 21, 2006 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home