Tales from the World of Retail

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Why Are You Asking Me a Question??!?!

Today when it was time to leave work, I signed out, went to the break room, took off my apron, grabbed my bag, picked up the tupperware and jam that I was taking to a potluck, and left the break room. I had my backpack on my back, the tupperware in my hands, and the jam balanced on top of the tupperware. As I'm hurrying out of the store, a man stops me and asks, "Do you have ___?"

Excuse me? Why are you asking me a question?? What was about my personal bag, tupperware, jar of jam, and lack of an apron that made you think I was at work and available to ask questions???

1 Comments:

Blogger Pedicularis said...

Apparently, you just look like one of those people who knows the answers to all questions, even in street clothes. You must exude wisdom and knowledge. We salute you, oh, wise one! ;)

October 03, 2006 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home